Finding You in a World of It
Available on Amazon
- Overcome fear and anxiety
- Calm and clear your mind with “Instant Meditation”
- Achieve peak performance in sports, martial arts, work, music, dance, public speaking, and more
- Deepen and strengthen relationships of all kinds
- Feel truly and exuberantly ALIVE!
Here is what some people are saying about “finding You”
This is some life-changing stuff, and it applies to everything. Rick Barrett breaks it down…so effortless and simple as to appear magical. This is the truth, and the truth shall set you free.–Popa Chubby, “King of the New York Blues”
Joy! Pure joy! Rick has a way of explaining complex truths in a seductively hysterically funny way. You can’t help but understand him—whatever your preconceived notions. A beautiful “get out of (mental) jail free card.”
—Dr. Renee Rhodes, Sculptor & Clinical Psychologist
I’ve found this book easy to connect with and read. Barrett has done a wonderful job of explaining what could be complicated concepts in everyday terms. I start each day reading a chapter. There are exercises that help me incorporate the concepts in my life the way I need them. This is an invaluable book for anyone looking to find their authentic self.
—Linda Addison, Writer, Poet, and Four-Time Bram Stoker Award Winner